Silver Line Building Products, LLC is the nation's leading vinyl window and door manufacturer.
Our company is currently seeking a Production Employee to carry out various tasks in our busy warehouse. The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment directly to maintenance supervisors. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
We are located in North Brunswick, NJ
We are a Unionized company
3:00PM - 11:00PM
3:30PM - 12:00PM
Monday - Friday
Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools to assemble windows.
- Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies.
- Participate in defining and improving standard work to improve quality windows for our customers
- Identify problems; communicate issues.
- Support a respectful workplace.
- Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Detail oriented.