- Prefer formal education with degree or diploma in related field– Technical College (or equal).
- Basic computer skills. (CMMS, Microsoft office skills, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Basic understanding of buildings/grounds infrastructures. (i.e. HVAC, plumbing, electrical, plumbing, irrigation, building structure, etc.).
- Strong customer focus: Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with internal customers, service providers, supervisor, and fellow workers.
- Required knowledge of using proper PPE. (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- Machine and Electrical blueprint reading.
- Welding skills.
- Power Transmission componentry, and pneumatics experience.
- Advanced mechanical / electrical skills.
- Occasionally working near hot equipment and / or materials.
- Occasionally push-pull, lift/carry 10-100 pound.
- Occasionally squat, crawl, lift heavy material, job requires repetitive actions: simple grasping, firm grasping, fine manipulating with both hands, installing and maintaining equipment that requires climbing and crawling.
- Good physical condition. .
- Willing to work flexible hours.
Note: Job requires extensive physical activity to include heavy lifting, climbing ladders, heights, etc.
The work environment can be extremely hot or cold depending on the outside weather.