- Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools as required.
- Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies. Help ensure co-workers are working safely and following safety requirements.
- Support and participate in Employee Engagement activities.
- Follow defined clean-up times.
- Must follow and work to an established rate as defined by customer demand and Standardized Work.
- Participate in defining and improving standard work to improve quality windows for our customers
- Identify problems; communicate issues.
- Assist with training co-workers.
- Support a respectful workplace.
- Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management.
- Perform housekeeping duties as needed.
- Assist and cover for other workers in different areas as needed.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Basic reading and math skills are preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and stand for long periods.
- Possess communication, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed