Silver Line Building Products, LLC is the nation's leading vinyl window and door manufacturer.
Our company is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator. The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business.
We are located in North Brunswick, NJ
We are a Unionized company
3:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday - Friday
Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Operate Forklift
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Scan and process materials accurately and timely to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped and load material on outbound delivery trucks for customer orders
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
- Must be 18 Years or older.
- 1+ years’ experience operating powered forklifts
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment an asset
- Must pass drug test and background check.