- Inspection and documentation of in-process vinyl products
- Initiating corrective action to quarantine, contain and re-inspect vinyl products
- Documenting and applying identification labels and inventory tickets to finished products
- Ability to interpret design drawings for product and read technical specifications.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and quality control tools preferred.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- 2-3 years previous experience in assembly, stamping, injection molding or automotive manufacturing/quality assurance preferred.
- Minimum High School Diploma required, Associates degree/trade school preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed