- Employee assists in the set up and preparation of molds for production needs and sample orders.
- Employee performs safety precautionary tasks and housekeeping duties.
- Must be flexible to ever-changing priorities to accommodate customer demands.
- Candidate must have a Ply Gem Certified motorized equipment license.
- Six months of related molding experience is preferred
- High School Graduate/GED
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to interact with people.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to move in and out of presses, climb ladders and torque bolts up to 425 ft. lb.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed